Regional Manager South
Worsley, Manchester, Uk
A fantastic opportunity to join a fast-paced technology business disrupting the automotive industry. You’d be supported by some of the brightest tech talents who are laser focused on developing innovative software which is already enhancing client’s businesses. We need a Tech Savvy Sales Rockstar to grow and develop a new customer base in Southern England.
Use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from that very first interaction to closing the deal. You will need to deliver a world class customer service. If you are self-motivated, results driven and enjoying working in an environment where everyone’s voice is heard, we would love to meet you.
Ultimately, you will drive revenue, contribute to our long-term business growth and at every turn add value to our clients.
- Hunter Sales Role building and potentially leveraging your network across the automotive Retail & Finance industry.
- Present the product and demonstrate how our solutions enhance a best in class sales journey to potential clients.
- Always looking to help the client find the right solution, helping to create a standardised repeatable sales process, and provide a digital sales process management tool, helping our Retail Partners increase sales of vehicles, finance and products.
- Build Long term relationships with clients.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market, through direct marketing activities and trade shows etc.
- Have your finger on the pulse of the Finance and Insurance Industry and be excited about wanting to make a difference in it.
- Willing to travel extensively throughout the Southern area of England & Wales, from Milton Keynes to the South Coast and from Cambridge to Swansea.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and growing a territory from a standing start.
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls).
- Experience of Solution Sales – taking full ownership of the “Sales Cycle”.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations to potential clients.
- Being current in Regulatory or Legislative issues facing the Automotive Finance industry, and an understanding of how our solutions help provide oversight and process controls.
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, HubSpot).
- Familiarity with MS Excel (analysing spreadsheets and charts).
- Preferably experienced in Automotive Sales in a controlling/mid to senior management function.
- Ideally a minimum of 5 years Automotive Sales Management experience, with demonstrable success.
- Preferably a minimum of 5 years within a Motor Finance company, providing digital solutions to Retailers to aid the effective delivery of Finance and / or value-added solutions to Motor Retailers and their Customers.
We have seen enormous growth over the last 12 months and if joining us excites you – we want to hear from you.
This role, which includes an uncapped profit related bonus, would ideally fit someone who aspires to develop an untapped geographical area over a period of 12-24 months, and also build and manage a team of service and business development resources to maintain momentum post the proven success period.